Tierra Del Sol
Tierra Del Sol Community
Canoga Park, CA 91303
Tierra del Sol is located in the Canoga Park community of the San Fernando Valley. Several Metro Transportation Authority (MTA) bus and rail lines are conveniently located within about 1 mile of Tierra del Sol. In the same area there are 17 schools serving various combinations of the K-12 grade system. Among the highest-performing is the NEW Academy Canoga Park (NACP) charter school for grades K to 5.
Tierra Del Sol Apartments.
- 119 single and multi-family residential apartment units.
- 21 one-bedroom units.
- 47 two-bedroom units.
- 39 three-bedroom units.
- 9 four-bedroom units.
- 3 five-bedroom units.
- 3,500 square foot family center.
- 24-hour secured parking garage & residential entrance.
New Academy Canoga Park (NACP).
- 24 classrooms serving 478 students in grades K to 5.
- State-of-the art, multi-use gymnasium.
- Multimedia library equipped with 30 computers.
- Lunch shelter and 45,269 square feet of outdoor recreation space, including basketball, tetherball, volleyball, and handball courts, and a large grassy lawn for soccer.
- Commercial-grade kitchen facilities.
- Secured underground parking facility.
- High-performing student body with an API of 829.
Dennis P. Zine Community Center.
- 15,000 square feet of community service space featuring a collaboration of agencies whose services include: legal assistance, special needs/disabilities services, case management, financial coaching, free tax preparation, parenting classes, public benefits screenings, and more.
- Youth services including: afterschool enrichment, leadership & mentoring programs, and pupil services/ attendance counseling.
- 2 technology and career training centers.
- 5 daycare classrooms providing childcare to 83 children ages 2 to 5.